Spark Plugs Breaking?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 10:30:31 EDT

Ok, the other day between sleeping and running between jobs, I got to change
my plugs out. The originals were Champion reg's and I replaced with
Champion Truck's. As I was removing the originals, I broke two of them!!!!
Split right in half! luckily I was able to still get them out. That's 50%
of my plugs :) What is the deal>??????? Are they put in so tight that no
matter what you do you're going to break them removing them? Or were they
so used up that they began to wear down???? I'm confused, I have NEVER had
plugs snap on me before. *shrug*

Well, just wanted to say hi too :) Miss you guys and I've been kinda
scammin the emails as I can.

Gotta run to work!

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com