Re: RE:  Spark Plugs Breaking?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 21:34:55 EDT

In a 4 cyl, the plug closest to the front of the truck...it's hidden by one
BIG piece of metal which I REALLY don't feel like moving!!!!!! ummmm,
alternator hehehe

Was easier to do the ratchet extender piece ($3.99 - Autozone) snap on to
ratchet, snap spark plug socket and WHAMO, comes right out.

Heather
tired and going to bed

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com