Better Than a Chrome Diff. Cover

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 23:03:17 EDT

   Sorry but I just hafta pass this on. I'm coming down the street and see a
Chebby S10 parked at the side of the road and covering the rear diff is a big
ol' flesh tone nut sack!!! I mean.... if it was real it would hafta weigh in
at about 20 pounds!! I almost lost it!!! It was a friend of my neighbors son
and he said his Mom bought it for him for his HS Graduation!!! I thought that
was great too!! Unfortunately he didn't know where she got it. Best part is...
he said his girlfreind thought it came with the truck!! BWAAAAHHAHAAHAHA