Re: Re: Speaking of Motorcycles was: Spark Plugs Breakin

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 00:12:31 EDT

Tim (magnum318) posted some good advice. My guess is that your starter is
OK (you don't hear about them going bad on motorcycles all that much).
Motorcycle batteries, OTOH, require some judicious maintenance ;-)

Dak content: My Dak starter has 150k on it with no problems, much better
track record than the old MoPars I used to drive (but then their starters
were only $30, the Dak's starter is like $170(?)). I think the starter used
on the 5.2L Magnum is a NipponDenso unit, maybe same one as used on
Toyotas???