Re: Gen III ETs

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 08:30:28 EDT

<< A whole .5 second just with headers and Drag radials, sounds good!
 Imagine the numbers with a Mopar or NEW Hypertech PCM added in. So maybe
 with the PCM, headers and Drag Radials we could possibly be talking low
 14's. Wow! This is starting to sound pretty good other than were talking
 over $1000 more. You pay to play right ;). The track is at Centerville
 in Arkansas, just south of Russelville. I've never seen this track but,
 DML'er Steve Reed likes to race there, so it sounds good. They are having
 a Mopar meet the weekend of June 3rd and a Big truck Show in late July in
 FT.Smith. >>

If it was closer I'd would have went but I guess Arkansas is a little far for
me (Maryland), but good luck and let me know how you do.