Re: DML:ATI Supercharger Kit

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 09:39:40 EDT

> I hav'nt seen any really fast cars (John Force comes to mind and
hundreds
> of others) running turbo chargers..And when you think of the install of SC'

John Force?
I was looking at it from a standpoint of possible CC truck mods..
BTW, there is a bunch of political influence in NHRA that slants the
 rules to super vs. turbos. But that is another discussion entirely..
If you want to get really exotic, you can find examples that support
either argument. I stuck to gasoline (some of it leaded grant you),
and computer EFI, no nitrous.
Who on this list burns 8-10 gallons of nitromethane (and a few pistons)
during a typical 1/4 mile run?
Mike V