Box header panel welds broken

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 12:40:05 EDT

Hey has anyone had there front panel in their box break the welds i have
a 99 cc 4x4 and after having my spray in liner for 4 months it has
cracked where the welds have broken so dodge has to pull the box and
keep my dak for 2 days so i get some lame neon. The only part that
pisses me off is they will not repair the box liner because they didnt
install it. I talked to the bodyman and he said it would get burned
because the have to weld reinforcement plates on the back side of the
box.
Lammmmmmmmmme