Flowmaster/QuickD TB Update: 9 days later...........

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 23:32:52 EDT

Well it has been 9 days and about 600+ miles with the Flowmaster Delta Flow
50 Series 3 Chamber muffler and the QuickD TB. Overall I love the sound of
the Flowmaster and there seems to be a power gain with TB, just not 100%
sure about the TB gains yet or if the TB was 'really' worth it. My gas
mileage went down about 40 miles per tank the first fill up(which really got
me upset, but oh well) and on the second fill up(and driving extremely light
footed), the gas mileage was the same as it was before the two above mods. I
was really really hoping for an increase in gas mileage, but I am still
hoping I will see it someday.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6