Suspension upgrade

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 10:12:38 EDT

Has anyone replaced the stock rubber end links on the stock front sway bars
with urethane units? If you have, what were the results and where did you
purchase them and for how much? Also has anyone installed the rear sway bar
kit from Hellwig?

I am considering getting the sway bar kit from Hotchkis for my 98 Dak CC but
would prefer to maintain the stock height. Therefore I will not be
replacing the front and rear springs with the Hotchkis ones. I just want to
eliminate the excessive body roll when cornering. Just wondering if
replacing the front end links with urethane units and installing a rear sway
bar kit would accomplish the same as the Hotchkis sway bar kit. All
comments welcome.

Thanks,
Ken