Re: S**t hits electric fan part 2

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 21:11:40 EDT

try taking a 36MM wrench and a half inch wrench .. use
the 36MM wrench on that big nut that you say don't
come off if you have troble taking it off leave the
belt on for more friction if you still have problems
use a 8-10 adjustable wrench put the hole in the
handle over one of the 4 bolts on the water pump pully
then turn the fan so than the wrench is jammed between
the bolt in the hole and the bolt resting on the
handle then trun counter clock wise ... they tell you
about this in the haynes for dodge Ram's
Frank 94 5.2 sport - taken the fan off twice on two
different dakotas