jet stage 2 first impressions...hope they aren't lasting

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 17:48:34 EDT

Well I just got my Jet Stage 2 module in for the
Dakota and as soon as I fired her up I noticed my
exhaust sounded much quieter. I used to have a nice
rumble when I started. A couple straight line
accelerations from a dead stop and I swear my 3.9 has
gotten slower since putting the module on, that's odd.

I've heard these things take time for the computer to
adjust?

Welll I'll give it awhile before inquiring about a
refund.