Y2K DAKOTA Black Molding?

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 01:49:35 EDT

Hi Gang~

I know my Dak CC V8 is under warranty, but I was wondering if anybody
with a Y2K Dak is experiencing the black molding around the door
HANDLES?
My passenger side door is warping, there's like a good one eight GAP or
better in it, on top side.
I was washing the Dak over the past weekend and notice it, I don't
remember it the last time I was washing the Dak,
etc, etc, etc.....

I just wanna let you Y2K Dak owners to know, and of a matter of fact 97,
98, 99 owners keep a eye out on the molding, maybe there a flaw in the
plastic.

See living in PA with the cold winters and all, it might cause the
inside internal door components to freeze up all the time, and it don't
look good at all (EYE SOAR)
if U know what I mean,
and that's not good right?.

Rick,