Zaino group buy

From: Travis Higgins (travis@primenet.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 23:53:31 EDT

Robert on the RT list put together a group buy on Zanio. If you buy 5 items
you get a free Z7 car wash. I thought I would forward it to the DML. If
anyone is interested contact Robert directly at allen0506 @mindspring.com
(no space before @). Below is his message to the RT list.

Travis
00 IB R/T

Subject: Zaino group buy

Hey guys n gals..
The last day to get in on this group buy is going to be Friday.. I'm calling
zaino today for our group buy account #.. I'll email ya'll privately so as
not to waste bandwidth.. www.zainobros.com remember.. you need to buy 5
items not including applicator pads to get in.. free Z7 car wash is the only
deal I could work out.. email me privately for all info..

(V)oose