RE: WAS: jet stage 2 first impressions... NOW: NOS with a 5spd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 00:01:42 EDT

75HP Shot for the street and 100HP shot for the track. Street setup doesn't
require any retard but the strip setup does (safety factor). With the way
the truck runs now, the 75HP shot is more than adequate to seriously piss
off anyone with a V8 (win or loose). ;)

If you want pictures, you can check out the pictures at:
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/DakotaPics.htm

- Bernd