5.0 Spank

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 00:20:34 EDT

Well long story short, my friend just bought a used 94 5.0 auto mustang
with 60k miles, headers, free flow mufflers, and a drop in K&N
filter. Well today he was following me onto the highway up in Ma and I
figured what the hell, I'll try to lose him, after all this thing has got
to cruise right? wrong, I dropped him solidly to 110mph. Even after a buck
I was still pulling on him, bad. I figured at best I would pace him. So i
figured that he just wasn't trying, well i pulled this manuever 3 other
times from varying speeds, including standstill and each was the
same. After talking to him at the house after I was informed that he was
trying... Mustang 0, Dakota 4... hehe

Chris
'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...