Re: Dak was hit!(Tow Ring)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 10:28:18 EDT

> Kyle,
>
> I checked the Northern Tools web site and could not find any rating info
on
> the receiver tow hook for $27.99. Is this the on you have? Or do you
have
> the 5 ton pintle hook designed to fit into a two inch receiver for $59.99?
> Just wondering. Thinking of getting on for myself.
>
> Glad to hear you are all right and there is no major damage to the Dak.
>
> Thanks
> Andrew

Didnt you get the site link I sent????? Here is is again:
http://www.northerntools.com/
The tow ring is at:
http://www.northerntool.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=28679&
prmenbr=6970
If this link doesnt work, just type in 'tow ring' at Northern's search area
and it is there.
It states this: "Heat treated, drop-forged steel tow ring fits a 2in.
receiver and uses a 5/8in. pin, not included. Exceeds the rated towing
capacity of a Class III hitch. Tough 1 1/4in. thick donut has a 2 1/2in.
I.D., 5in. O.D. Overall length 11 1/4in.. Black. U.S.A. Ship Wt. 10.00 lbs.
Item# 12880
Discount Price... $35.99"

Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6