Jeff-Matt Question SC'd 4.7

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 13:17:07 EDT

The 5.9 was also a 5 speed when Dyno by the ATI sub-contractor.

I wonder I can get a copy of Jeff's Dyno ticket. Jeff! Do you have your
Dyno ticket
And was there any mods made at the time of the Dyno run?

19.5 percent HP - rear wheel loss for Jeff's 4.7 Auto.

12.4 percent HP - rear wheel loss for Matt's 4.7 5 Speed without the K&N
(figure only a 7.5 HP gain)

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA