RE: Re: Suspension upgrade

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:08:39 EDT

Bernd,

Thanks for the reply. How do you like the Hellwig sway bar kit for the rear
of your truck? Does it really reduce the body roll as advertised? Below is
a response from a rep at Hotchkis with regards to the Hellwig unit. Did you
have to modify the end links for your truck because of your Fabtech lift or
because they were not specifically made for the Dak's stock sway bar? Has
anyone else installed a rear sway bar unit from Hellwig on their Dak?

Thanks,
Ken

Hi Ken, the quality of the HELLwig kit, "I think" is poor at best. Please
ask others on the DML about their experiance with HELLwig. You will not get
even close to the benifit of the Hotchkis set with just a rear bar and a
poly kit. We offer a 30 day UNCONDITIONAL money back gaurentee, you can
run the bars for a couple of weeks and if YOU do not think you are getting
your $$ worth we will refund ALL of your $$ BACK! Good Luck, Scott G.