Accident Update; Part 2

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:31:55 EDT

Well after spending hours on the phone today, I finally found the agent who
insures this guy for homeowners insurnance, which is the same company he
claimed on the accident report also insures him for auto. Well the agent was
very nice and said he does not insure this guy for auto coverage. He asked
for a copy of the accident report, so I faxed it to him. It turns out the he
himself does not own a car nor does he have auto insurance from this place.
However, the car he was driving wasnt even his! The vehicled belongs to his
girlfriend, who fortunately does have full coverage on the car. The
insurance agent told me that after looking up files and records for 3 hours,
he finally found the owner of the car, which is insured through him. The
girlfriend did not even know he wrecked her RX7, until the agent informed
her of the current situation. She is supposidley going to call me today or
tomorrow so we can talk. The agent also told me he will call me back
tomorrow night to see how things are going and what she has/had to say. He
also encouraged me to continue to get 2-3 more estimates for my truck, since
the damages do range from $700-$1500. This is getting fun, hehe.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6