Re: DML Digest V4 #2005

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 22:16:05 EDT

I wish it was that simple, I could back up from here to china and it won't
make a difference. I have replaced all the hardware a few times as well as
having the brakes done twice at two different garages. They replaced the
hardware as well. This has always been an issue with this truck.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM