RE: WAS: jet stage 2 first impressions... NOW: NOS with a 5spd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 00:13:21 EDT

I normally use it right out of the hole (2200-2300rpm) and use it through
all three gears in the 1/4. The arming switch isn't turned ON until i'm
staged at the light for safety. I've tried it on the highway (ONCE) and
just about pee'd in my pants from the rush. ALL 5 GEARS were used on the
bottle - from a dead stop from a light all the way up to 115 (which came up
rather quickly). ;)

The trigger is on my shifter and my middle finger is the actuator. It took
some practice to get it right, but when I shift gears, the NOS is off for a
quick second. Yeah, a foot, or throttle, switch would be better, but I
kinda like having "Power at my finger tips". hehehehe

- Bernd