Re: RE: A ricer that died trying this stunt

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 01:36:17 EDT

In a message dated 05/17/2000 9:21:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

<< I really feel sorry for the family of the kid and having it on the web for
 all to see is even worse for them.

 BUT...God was that really STUPID of him. Just goes to show you what happens
 when your vehicle isn't designed to do "stunts". Yeah, we jumped a few
 railroad tracks in my highschool days, but that was done with either a 4x4
 or a motorcycle...not a street vehicle.

 - Bernd

used to do that with my 76 mercury monarch over a set of train tracks at 80
mph. never had it go squirrley like that. if you watch the tape it is quite
apparent that he was on the wrong side of the road when he took off and
decided to get back in to his lane a little to early. stupid way to die.
derek