short catback!!

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 19:12:38 EDT

Hey,

   I was wondering if anyone has a short catback exh? Like it doesnt go
passed the rear axle, it dumps passed the passenger door or right infront of
the rear wheel. I dont want to get into that loooooooong e-mailing spree
about expanding or contrasting of gasses, just tell me if there will be any
effect in preformance(low, mid, high) or not and has anyone done this...
also I believe it will make it louder that way and it looks cooler if you
have the ground effects with it... mmmmmmm...

Sanders
95 318/V8 4spd(have no clue what kind though)
FIPK, 180 t-stat, autolite 3923..... etc