Re: 00 Dak Wheel Flares

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 22:14:34 EDT

They are the same ones that come on 4x4's and RT's, cost about $250 from
the dealer, and are already painted to match. The dealer told me they have
special fasteners, rather than just putting in sheetmetal screws that would
eventually cause the fenders to rust out.
Go for it....you can order black if you wish!

<< Thinking some black wheel flares would look good on my forest green 00 SC
 Sport with black bumpers, toneau and mirrors. Went to the dealer and what
 they have is gloss painted wheel flares to match your paint. They look real
 good, probably better than the black I had in mind. They are probably the
 same ones you get on the Durango. Has anybody installed a set of these?
 Any pros, cons, or opinions?

 ..Rob >>