Re: RE: RE: A ricer that died trying this stunt

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 23:54:44 EDT

Chris Lambert <clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu> wrote:
>What is everyone using to view this file? My machine is using windows
>media player but it is not working.

I was unable to view it with Netscape. Even saving the link to a file
and then playing it gave me a corrupted file error. I was using Media
Player 6.4. On a lark I tried using Internet Explorer instead.
Voila! Not only could I watch it streaming, I could save it to the
hard drive and watch it locally and it worked fine.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC