Re: Prowler WAS: Re: GMC Syclone/Typhoon

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 00:05:34 EDT

>>Mike, do you get the EFI list?
I think Jason from Lingenfelter was looking for some
gauge signal info a couple weeks ago.. Not sure if they
drove the gauges with the GM ECM or CC box. I believe the car
 is together & running. A good friend of mine let me drive his
stock Prowler around. I thought it cornered really well, but was down
on power. FWIW, he actually bought a factory trailer that matches it.
It looks like the back 1/3 of a prowler<<

EFI list? may have to check that out =)

I'd be curious to see what they did to make the guages work =)
The Magnum swap has been challenging, but not nearly as chalenging as the
Hemi swap will be...
maybe do a Turbo II motor in a premag.. now wouldn't that be cool? =)

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ---> 88 Dakota 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.