RE: Hood Protection

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 10:40:35 EDT

Jeff,
If you don't like the look of the deflectors and still want paint
protection, get a roll of "Tough Tape". What is it? It is a roll of HEAVY
transparent vinyl tape. (Like the kind you see around the front of rear
wheel wells to protect against stone chips.) You can't see it unless you
are right on top of it. I use it on my door sils to protect against
dragging shoes when getting in and out. This works especially well on the
passengers side where people don't think about preserving your paint. I
have a roll under another name. If you like I can check it and get back to
you. The roll I have is 6" wide and I think 30' long??? Ran $20 for the
roll, but well worth it if you consider what a touch-up cost.
Rich - Ashburn, VA