Re: 4.7 Front hitch FYI (Tim)

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 12:23:23 EDT

The Draw-Tite list for $156.06 at www.hitch-web.com. My brother has a
business with a Federal Tax ID number, so they let me buy it at the
dealer's rate, $136.06. When it arrived UPS it was not in a box (?), so
it the paint was chipped. I called them, they called Draw-Tite and they
dropped another $20 off it, so I got it for $116.06 (plus the use of some
paint I had setting around). I was hoping they would take more off, but
I did not push the issue. No drilling or cutting of the fascia/apron was
needed. You will need to cut a notch out of the skid plate to access a
bolt hole for one of the supports that run to the cross brace, but it is
no big deal at all.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.