I was beat by a ricer!!!!!

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 13:37:35 EDT

Wellyesterday when i was on my way to see my girl a local ricer pulled up
beside me and sincie i knew him talked threw the window(didnt saw i liked
him)well light turnsgreen and on we go...well we boith get stoped at the
next light and he says you wanna race.Him in a RAGGED out little nissan i
saw sure.well disliking kidd(his little ricer name) i get my adreniulm goin
to beat him. Well i still have the factory chrome wheels that came with the
slt and there only 6inches wide,. And when my dad had the truck he put some
of those HIGH millage ZERO traction tires. Well light turns green and i peg
the gas...and thats all that happened,.,,,Ive never squeled my tires so bad
in my life....he takes off and and im still got the ttires screaming,,,,well
facing defeate i let off the gas and go on down the road and wondering how
bad hes "braggib" about it....but out of all this. i did get him to turn
around and Admire me a squelling cuz today he said he didnt think the truck
had it in it. Being 166,000miles on my dak. Well cant wait to get my r/t
rims with SOFT COMPOUND tires,,,=)

Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 116,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,Tinted windows,
More to come