New Dakota Owner Intro

From: ScapeGoat (martyr@buffnet.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 14:43:27 EDT

Just wanted to drop a line to the list after lurking for the last week or
so. I was in to the dealership last Saturday telling the salesman exactly
what I wanted, agreed on the price, cut a check, and signed on the line. I
got a call from him on Monday that he couldn't find what I wanted, so we are
going to order it. For anyone who's interested, it'll be a Black 2000 Sport
Plus Club Cab 4x4 with the 4.7L V8. 6 to 8 weeks... The wait is going to
kill me!

For the record, I had my heart set on a Ram 1500 for a long time now but
after I test drove a similar truck to what I ordered, I changed my mind. I
really dug the look and feel of this baby beast. After I take her home I'll
post some pictures to my homesite and I'm already looking forward to joining
the Webrings.

jeff