rattling in driver door`

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 23:04:17 EDT

I just got a new system installed. There's a rattling somewhere in the
drivers door from the midrange speakers, but it's not on the passenger side
door. What could be wrong? I took off the panel, and it still does it. I
took out the speaker, and even when you hold it up close to the door, w/o
contact, it stilll rattles, so it sounds to me something in the door. I
have the white damping stuff on the door, but I don't want to take it off,
I don't think it'll go back on. What should I do

william
'00 Dakota CC