Rest of the CPU?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 01:02:51 EDT

I know this was talked about before but I can't find it anywhere. I put on the K&N air filter today and the dual exhaust last week on my 00 quad w/4.7L, Dose the computer on the 00 dak's record and in turn run the systems by your past driving hapits? and if so with the new exhaust and air filter should this be reset? and if so how?

 Thanks,
 Don Mallett
 Fort Worth TX
 2000 Quad SLT+ w/4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N Air filter, Flow-pro dual exhaust.