Re[2]: Loose Butt end

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 16:25:34 EDT

Speaking of stability in the corners, I just put 4 new BFG Radial
T/A's on my Dak to replace the old Goodyears. These tires corner much
better than the gy's ever did. I think the sidewall is more
reinforced to prevent the tire from rolling over too much. I can't
say they have better traction than the gy's, about the same....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com