stereo goodies for sale

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 02:25:45 EDT

8" band pass tube, 4ohm input 100 watts (RMS) 300
watts max...felt covered tube with plexiglass end to
see speaker

and

170 watt stero amp (bridgeable, I used this to run the
tube) mosfet powersupply, hi and low input, adjustable
Treble, Bass and Level both items are made for radio
shack...they work great I had them in a car they don't
fit in the dak so I'm selling them at $50 a piece.