re:Noise in Rear End of V6 SLT

From: Joseph Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:39:31 EDT

 One thing I need to mention. The Dak is exactly 1 month old, That's right
 I said 1 month old. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the ring
 and pinion gear and bearings. But the next day the noise returned. So I
 just dropped it off at the dealer again. Sheesh.. . . I think I am jinxed
 or something. ...

 Joe
 '00 SLT V6 Patriot blue
 Smithfield, VA