MSD ignition questions

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 17:03:49 EDT

    I am getting ready to upgrade my ignition and have a couple
quick questions. What I am planning on is a MSD 6A box with
adapter harness, Accel super coil (140021) with harness, Taylor
Vertex wires, Borg Warner cap & rotor and Autolite 3923 plugs.
Pretty much straight forward.
    What I am wondering about is probably within the next year or
so, I am going to go with A) a supercharger B) NOS C) twin turbos
(not very likely at this point in time). When I upgrade to one of the
three (or 2 out of 3 ;-) I know that I will need a boost retard box. My
question is can I still use the MSD 6a with the retard box (p/n 8970
or p/n 8975 for the digital)? Or will I have the 6A sitting on the
shelf with everything else? TIA

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm