'89 v6 headers

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 23:04:59 EDT

Ma Mopar makes a race only set of full length headers for the 87-90 v-6
Dak, cheap too, like $130 for the pair but you do have to have them fabbed
into the exhaust... if anyone is interested I still have a pair for a 2wd
truck.

Chris

>Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if anyone makes headers for an '89 v6 Dakota?
>I know that Edelbrock does, but I was wondering if there was anyone
>else.
> Also, aren't the exhaust ports different between an '89 and let's
>say a '91 and '97+? Just wondering if headers from a newer year Dak
>would work in a pinch.
>
>Thanks,
>Chuck Robbins
>'99 Dakota Sport
>http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...