RE: want better gas milage for your 4.7?

From: Henry Hagemeier (jhhagemeier@Msn.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 10:33:58 EDT

I just did it yesterday. All you have to do is remove the Top Hat and a
couple of bolts under the hat that hold the coolant lines in place. Then you
can then move the lines just enough to get to the two plugs under the lines.
I put in the Autolite APP5224's and it seems to run cleaner at low to mid
range. Also the factory plugs do not have anti-seize. I am glad I changed
them at 16K miles and did not wait longer, I could tell the threads were
very dry while removing the plugs.

Henry Hagemeier
San Antonio