RE: Synthetic Conversion (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 14:18:18 EDT

I made a typo on the post, it IS 5w30 Valvolive (Full) Synthetic.

It's filled just a hair below the FULL mark (where I normally put it anyway)
but I don't see any extra protection considering that I change my oil
(religiously) every 3500 miles). Guess I'll be watching the gas gauge for a
while.

- Bernd