Moved!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 16:48:15 EDT

I moved today. :) Bought my first house!
Dakota content? You want Dakota content? I had no idea I could fit
so much stuff in the back of my Dak. With 2 Dakotas (my blue, RC, V6
Sport; Jed's red CC, V8 SLT- both '98s. We made a nice mini-convoy),
and one Buick station wagon, we moved all my stuff in 2 loads! Jed
is a master loader.... My Baby was sitting kind of low. ;)
I was a wee bit embarassed though, when Jed asked me what that
knocking sound was. Reckon I'm gonna have to go to the 89 octane- if
I can afford it, now I need $900/month for my mortgage!
Baby's out of warranty- turned over on the first trip. :(
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!