Re: Att Tony QuickD,Desperate need of an air hat"

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 22:45:42 EDT

Sure,
give me a call tomarrow night, or anytime tomarrow.
I pay $40 for them. Shipping might be kinda steep for overnight though.

I have them in stock.....I usually keep about 4 of them around, in case
I need them for a full size Ram truck intake kit.
I can send you one, it will just be the $40 I pay plus the shipping.
or you can call Arnold Nobles,
he is the parts manager of a Dodge dealership. He is where I get all my
mopar parts,
he gives us all a major discount....just tell him you are from the DOC
or the DML or that I sent you.
his # is 18002529686
ask for the parts department, and ask for Arnold or steven.