Re: Uh oh, please help.....Dester,TMFU.

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 01:03:10 EDT

Well I already have a coustic amp and a 12" jbl sub hooked up. I don't
really want to go too wild because I like the way it sounds now. nice and
balanced...not too much bass and not too quiet. The next thing I will
prolly do is amp my speakers and add a set of tweeters and that will be it.
But you should hear it when I crank up Prodigy's disc. It rattles my rear
view a lot!
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil