RE: RE: Re: LSD Oil Change Questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 01:10:28 EDT

Nope....My 1994 JEEP (Chrysler/Dodge - 1993-1995) Manual and CD-ROM don't
show anything about a Hypoid Additive...just 75w90 API/GL-5 Lubricant for
the Front and 90W API/GL-5 for the rear. (Even my old 1969 AMC Shop Manual
doesn't show any type of additive for the differential.)

If the additive is already in the fluid, well...that might explain it.

- Bernd