Re: my dak -vs-trans am

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 10:35:57 EDT

T/A's run 13.5 stock, bro has one, ran a 13.5@101ish and its an auto =)
Sorry, but I dont think ya have a chance, unless he cant drive

I think Todd Flummers truck ran a 13.7 with a 150 shot...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ