Re: Mobil 1

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 12:56:50 EDT

And, if memory serves me right, the engine used in the ZR-1 was actually
built by the people on the Mercury Outboard Engine assembly line. There was
an article with an interview of one of the line workers. The lady they were
talking too made it quite apparent she was very proud to be building those
engines. This plant was contracted by GM to build these engines because they
had an outstanding reputation for building high performance engines on an
assembly line.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, Gibson, DDBC