Re: What a Weekend!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 13:58:00 EDT

Hm. that sucks that your strap broke. Anyways. I would be PISSED if somebody
were to tell me to buy a real truck. Who cares, he's just a chevy owner...

-Dester

<< BAM tow strap breaks, slaps my tailgate. No damage. Hook up with
 my second strap, and put him back on the pavement. I get a "thanks for the
 help man". My wife lets him keep the broken tow strap and tells him to look
 into a real truck! Guess she isn't that mad at me?! >>