Re: Dak vs Mustang

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 14:21:45 EDT

I missed what truck/and engine you have, but I have a 97 dakota v6 auto CC
with a bunch of stereo equipment and a hard fiberglass tonneau cover in the
back. a long time ago, there was this v6 mustang (95-97) that raced me,
only with an electrical fan and K&N drop in filter at the time, I smoked him.
 Felt sorry for the guy. losing to a truck in his "sports" car.
-Dester

<< You should have no problem smoking this guy...unlike the guy who's buddy
 just got a 2k LS1 T/A. Now he's got his hands WAY full!