Re: Dak vs Mustang

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:18:25 EDT

>Theres a little punk that wants to race me.from what i can see its a 96-97
 mv6mustang auto..i have a chance?

Dude, go ahead and waste you gas, you kick him in the ass SO HARD it's funny, if it's a V6 it's beyond laughable, my mom's NON S/Ced Bonniville can take out V6 Stangs all day and keep up wiht quite a few GT(V8S)

Just for a compairson, my friends has a 1989 mazda MX-6 (nice little cars) with over 220,000 Mi on it, and he kicked the sh*t out a V6er (brand new one too) Muskrat. THis was to fun ( I was following behind at like 1/2 throttle hehehehe)

KICK HIS ASS!

Greg