want better gas milage for your 4.7?

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 17:51:38 EDT

   Just an FYI, I just drove through downtown Phoenix in my '00 CC 4X4 with
the 4.7. I had the a/c on max and did a lot of traffic light sitting and stop
and go traffic. It's 109 here today. The temp guage just sits at about 190 no
matter if I'm sitting or driving. I'm fairly impressed that this must be a
pretty good cooling system....