Re: Dak vs Mustang

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 21:35:22 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 7:22:16 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> Car from Japan I admired for being different and the most HP bang for the
> liter was the Mazda RX series. That cool dual rotary had some great
> advantages that know one but the few who knew about to exploit the motor.
> That is one scary car when pushing into the 500plus range, especially the
> high RPM range it can run in.

Really I find that funny, all the RX's I ahve ever seen are eighter SLOW, or
the racing ones (Yes I have watched import drags) and they always seem to
BREAK!

Greg

That 10,000RPM Redline (I think) would sure be nice ona REAL engine don't ya
think (Dunno ask Ferrari or Lamborgini)